ROLI SOLICITORS  nationality and immigration Specialists
Partners and families

This section explains how we help non-European nationals to come to or remain in the UK legally as the partners, children and elderly dependent relatives of people who are already in the UK or are coming here in a different category.

Our solicitors can help you with advice and action for all the following circumstances:
a To get married or register a civil partnership in the UK;
a If you think you are at risk of forced marriage;
a If you are experiencing domestic violence; and
a What to do if your relationship with your partner permanently breaks down.

Our Partners and Families Nationality and Immigration advice and services are not for nationals of countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland. EEA nationals have free movement rights in the EEA, including the UK, but their family members who are not EEA nationals may need to apply for an EEA family permit before coming to the UK. The European nationals section contains more information.

Family members of British citizens and settled persons
We can help you to come to the UK with a view to settling here if you are the partner, child or elderly dependent relative of a British citizen or someone who is already settled or settling here.

Family members of migrant workers and students
We also deal with cases where partners and dependent children of migrants have temporary (limited) permission to stay in the UK.

Reuniting asylum seekers with their families
We have also provided help for families to reunite under the UK Border Agency's family reunion programme.

Marriage and civil partnership
We can help you with legal matters required to get married or registering a civil partnership in the UK, whether you are coming for a short visit or planning to stay here.

Forced marriage
We can guide you for support and advice if you have been or are at risk of being forced into marriage.

Domestic violence
We can help you with support and advice if you have come to the UK and are experiencing domestic violence from a partner or other family member.

If your relationship ends
We can help you with support and advice if you are a British citizen or settled person and you end your relationship with someone who currently has permission to enter or remain in the UK as your partner.
Roli Solicitors 424A Edgware Road London W2 1EG United Kingdom
Home - About Us
Visas and Immigration
European Nationals
British Citizenship
Asylum & Human Rights
Businesses and Sponsors
Contact Us
Partners and Families
Sponsoring Visitors
Roli Solicitors 424A Edgware Road London W2 1EG United Kingdom